HOW TO SELL $500.00+ PREMIUM BUSINESS LISTINGS AND keep up to 90% OR HAVE OTHER PEOPLE SELL THEM FOR YOU AND YOU KEEP UP TO 60%.
City Promoters from all over the world came to our meeting at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas on 4/1/2013 and 4/2/2013 to get two days of intense training from Timothy L. Drobnick Sr, about how to sell $500.00+ Premium Business Listings and keep up to 90% of that in profit. They also learned how to have other people do all the selling and keep up to 60% of the sales.
These City Promoters paid $150.00 for their ticket to the seminar, paid the Golden Nugget to stay three nights and paid traveling costs all the way from California, Texas, Ohio, Illinois, Utah, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ontario Canada and even Sydney Australia.
Even though everyone spent at least $1,000.00 and some spent as much as $3,000.00 for the trip, they all confirmed that the cost of the ticket and the trip and the time spent was worth it!! You can get it all here on these 16 videos that span over seven hours!
Below is an index of all the information on these 16 videos which are unedited and live recordings of our seminar in Las Vegas, April 1st, and 2nd, 2013. There are portions where there is only audio because I am moving around, however, most of the time I am on the video. Also, there are times you cannot hear the comments or questions from the attendees. When I answer, however, you will understand what the question was.
DAY ONE: How to sell $500+ Premium Business Listings to local businesses and keep $400+ for yourself. (Even if you don't want to do it yourself).
A. Introduction and announcements.
B. Our opportunity to build a solid business.
C. The potential power of a small group based on one of Tim's true stories.
1. Magic of tracking presentations to become a successful salesperson.
2. Transmuting your feeling to get a sale
3. Mysterious event - water glass explodes spontaneusly.
4. Negative thoughts destroy a super crew of salespeople in less than a day.
5. The negative crew is redeemed with an almost miraclulous event.
D. Attendees all introduce themselves, name, where they are from, their achievement badge, and what they expect to get out of the seminar.
1. Georgetta Monroe.
2. Steve Smith.
3. Lori Smith.
4. Justine O'Brien.
5. Richard DelaCruz.
6. Phil Staudt.
A. Attendees all introduce themselves, name, where they are from, their achievement badge, and what they expect to get out of the seminar.
6. Phil Staudt.
7. Bill Darton.
8. Joyce Woodbury.
9. Bryce Woodbury.
10. Robert Butwin.
11. Gladys Howe.
12. Kelvin Brown.
1. How to sell $500+ Premium Business Listings to local businesses and keep $400+ for yourself. (Even if you don't want to do it yourself).
2. Mechanics of using the CRM for selling Premium Business Listings. URL is: http://womvegas.com/city-promoter-email-marketing_non_cp.php
3. We will be doing national advertising to find sales people to sell Premium Business Listings for your portal(s).
4. Using 27payday.com SellBusinessAdvertising.com and WorkAtHomeTelemarketer.com
5. Deciding to accept payment from your Premium Business Listings with your own payment processor or womVegas.com payment processor.
6. Finishing up Video 3.
7. Continuing from Video 3 and 4.
8. How to use the script provided on the CRM for contacting local businesses. To see this script go to http://womvegas.com/city-promoter-email-marketing_non_cp.php and then under the column "Select a City Portal to work with" click on a city, and then click on "Work with this business" next to one of the business listings.
9. How to get through the gatekeepers to the person that is authorized to buy a Premium Business Listing.
10. Disecting the script.
11. Implied fear of loss.
12. Pre-programming in our brains that can work with or against us.
13. Lori uses this advice and gets "yes" 90% of the time.
14. How to get their best email, not the one that they ignore.
15. When we contact them we have already done for free what most companies want to sell for $500+ to them. This helps our credibility and makes it easier to get the sales.
16. Using the SEO, Tweet Factory, and Show Twitter results links on the business listing to help get the sale.
17. What you should do and know before you call the business listing.
18. What to show the business owner on the listing to get THEM to ask YOU about upgrading their listing for $500+.
19. What business owners will want to talk about that helps them LIKE you and want to BUY from you.
20. Discussing the sales page for Premium Business Listings at http://wommobiledeals.com/buy-premium-business-listing-2.php?buyer_id=7&group_id=10039 which you will need to know all about.
21. How our approach is so different from everyone else selling business advertising and how it works to your advantage to make the sale.
22. Continuing from Video 3, 4 and 5.
23. 98% of our traffic to our high traffic websites and business listings does not come from SEO. Here is where it really comes from.
24. The BEST way to ask the prospect to buy.
25. How to make MORE sales the following month to your new customer.
26. What to offer if they can't decide right now.
27. Advertising Agencies have software they use that tells them what to do to promote their clients online. The software is recommending womTown.com.
28. How to get the money.
29. Story from Tim on how to build up reporte with your prospects.
30. Methods for collecting the money online, offline, with your smart phone, etc.
31. The best online method to use to keep track of your accounting and taxes.
32. How to let your salespeople also take credit cards for sales for your Premium Business Listings.
33. How to take checks made out to your business name instead of your personal name.
34. How to send a receipt for cash via email automatically.
25. How to get your total cost of Premium Business Listings to only 7%.
26. Continuing from Video 8.
27. Mock phone presentation. Joyce Woodbury & Lori Smith.
28. Stair step sales process.
29. Easy close you can feel good about to ask for $500+.
DAY TWO: How to find, hire, train and manage telemarketers and business to business advertising salespeople.
1. How to find, hire, train and manage telemarketers and business to business advertising salespeople.
2. What type of salespeople not to hire.
3. Personalities of good salespeople.
4. Types of advertising to use.
5. Where to get newspapers to advertise in.
6. How to take advantage of advertising testing Tim will be doing for recruiting work at home telemarketers and business to business advertising salespeople.
7. A lie that newspapers will tell you about buying advertising.
8. Choosing to use display or classified advertising.
9. An experience I have with display and classified advertising that will save you a lot of money.
10. How many components of an advertisement to test at a time.
11. A free phone number you can use with all pre-recorded messages for you to start using in your advertising.
12. How to use the CRM to track results from your advertising.
13. What phone system you can use if you want to have your own system and recordings instead of using the free system Tim will give you.
14. How we are going to use Google Adwords to recruit telemarketers and business to business advertising salespeople.
15. How to get free responses from Google Adwords.
16. How to get another line on a Google Adword for free.
17. What to do after you have recruited a salesperson.
18. How to train your new salesperson.
19. How many salespeople you have to hire to find one good one.
20. What to do when you do find a good salesperson.
21. Example of how and why salespeople are productive or not productive.
22. How to find sales managers to take over your job of managing the salespeople.
23. What you should have done before you hire salespeople. What your sales managers should have done before you make them sales managers.
24. The most salespeople to give a new sales manager, and the most to ever give them to manage.
25. Continuing from Video 11.
26. More about how to have salespeople accept payments from customers.
27. General Q&A.
28. Getting recommended from Advertising Agencies.
1. Georgetta Monroe introduction.
2. Georgetta Monroe presentation.
3. CRM - Independent Contractors. Paying per email or straight commission directly yourself.
4. The importance of automation and systems.
5. How to never let your salespeople overwhelm you with keeping them busy with business listings to contact.
6. Commission structure to offer you salespeople to give them incentive to produce more sales.
7. How to let womVegas pay your salespeople directly.
8. How to interview salespeople.
9. What kind of people to hire to be a salesperson.
Video 15. Continuing from video 14.
10. What to do when your salesperson says the system wont work, or the business listings cannot be sold.
11. Managing your cash flow.
12. When and how to pay your salespeople.
13. When to pay a 1099 and get a w9.
14. Which online tax program to use to manager your taxes easily.
15. Building your own corporations that can have stock to sell.
16. Liability protection for your business.
17. When you sometimes don't let a salesperson work for you full time right away.
Your mind is an amazing tool.
1. What to do to get your mind to be more creative and productive.
2. An easy exercise to get your brain more powerful.
3. An example of Phil Staudt's amazing recovery of his brain after injury.
4. We all agree to a goal for this year set by Phil Staudt.
1. Drawing for doorprizes.
2. Goodbye Las Vegas.
You were referred by Timothy Drobnick Sr.
By clicking on "Register for free account"
below, you are agreeing to the Terms of